UTV Source is looking to grow our team! We’re looking for a marketing manager to help guide our next phase of growth in the UTV / Side by Side Ecommerce space. The right candidate has a diverse marketing background with digital expertise. Marketing experience is essential, as you’ll be relied upon to help develop the top-level marketing plan and budget and see the program through to completion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Marketing planning: develop high-impact, unique marketing campaigns through an omnichannel marketing plan to drive brand exposure and direct revenue for an e-commerce based retailer.
- Develop a marketing calendar that includes promotions; email and text communications; social media; blog posts; and events.
- Email / Text marketing strategy that delivers well-crafted, unique, and engaging content based on market research, consumer trends, and purchase data.
- Event planning: establish a pre- and post-event plan that includes personnel needs, asset collection, and content distribution.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with vendors, brand ambassadors / influencers, freelancers, and contractors.
- Monthly performance reporting of marketing activities.
- Budget planning: Work with the executive team to develop a working marketing budget for paid advertising, events, and operating needs.
- Oversee photography and video production; this includes project management of asset creation and distribution.
- Ability to manage the digital marketing specialist to help execute marketing plans.
This is a great opportunity to work with a great team focused on offering the best parts and accessories available to offroad UTV/Side-by-Side consumers. Our marketing manager will improve the organization and help set the stage for the next phase of continued growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing, advertising, or communications, or minimum 5 years of marketing experience with a track record of success.
- Friendly, upbeat, but not afraid to hold others accountable
- Self-starter who can follow direction and execute various projects
- Great communicator
- Strong software application skills with expertise in advertising, google suite, Microsoft Office, Trello project management, and Adobe creative suite application.
- Copywriting experience.
Understanding of video production workflow, from pre-production to post-production and final asset completion.
- Can develop project strategy, scope, and meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to travel locally (1-2 days) as needed; overnight event related travel 3-4 times annually.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.
A passion for powersports and the outdoors will only enhance your love for this position - even if you don’t currently rip around the desert in a UTV, you’re going to want to. However, we play after the work is done. The intangibles for this position are innovative thinking, communication, and execution wrapped up in a great attitude.
Salary range is commensurate with experience, plus:
UTV Source Has All The UTV And Side-By-Side Parts And Accessories To Get You Where You Want, How You Want
Your next off-road memory begins with the turn of a key or the push of a button. The choice is yours.
Whether you’re into slinging sand, dominating the desert, mashing through the mud or simply escaping to your favorite weekend camping spot, UTV Source has all the parts and accessories to get you there precisely how you want. Just like you, we live for this.From the biggest brands to the most niche performance parts that you can’t find anywhere else, UTV Source has everything you need to stand out from the rest. Life's a Ride. Make it Your Own.
WE AREGEAR EXPERTS
Our people use the gear we sell, and they develop close relationships with brands we stock—big and small. That means we’re the go-to source for info, consultation, recommendations and reviews.
We take customer service seriously. We’re here to listen, facilitate and solve any questions or issues in a swift, friendly manner. From shipping to troubleshooting, our messaging is quick and quality.
If we’re not in the office, we’re outdoors. That’s why we’re excited to... hear stories from our customers, share stories of our own, and celebrate the UTV lifestyle— whether you're new or a seasoned vet.