Light Duty – Autos, Heavy Duty, Performance Vehicles
The objective of the position is the management of customer application data within the Automotive Aftermarket Industry
Your main tasks are:
- Day-to-day management of customer application data
- Work with customer liaison to expand data coverage
- Full understanding of the ACES and PIES Standards.
- Experience working with application and OEM data.
- You are passionate about automotive technology and IT and have a deep understanding of business processes.
- Ideally, you have experience in supporting Manufacturers customers within the Automotive Aftermarket Industry and have a good knowledge about the market situation.
- As a communicative team player, you are responsibly and solution-oriented, able to act in a flexible way.
- You can think across departments and are extremely dedicated to customers.
- Ability to work well-structured in an independent, goal-oriented and efficient manner.
- You have fluent English language skills, other languages are an advantage.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Work from home
About JNPSoft, Inc.
JNPSoft provides tools to help aftermarket auto part suppliers with the mapping, maintenance, development and publishing of their catalog data in ACES, PIES, NAPA, web, pdf and more. Ultimately, our Cataloging Solutions and Services – PartCat, Data Management, MyPartFinder, and combined team of developers and product managers – makes JNPSoft the leader in the market.